Smart Home Consumers Want Sole Do-It-All ‘Technology Manager’

What Do You Call Person Who Handles “Personal Technology” Needs?

Respondents were asked to identify what title they would typically use to describe the person who managed their personal technology (computers, email, mobile, etc). We presented the same question for #3, however this time we asked them to describe the title they would use for the person managing their home technology (TV, music system, universal remote, etc). The responses were solicited in free-form (not multiple choice). Over 3,400 unique words were captured between these two questions. The image presents a top ten list and a corresponding word cloud. There was no overwhelming consensus.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Scroll to Top
Call Us Now